We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and subsequent use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you (the website visitor) and DROME on, or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods.
- Information that you provide when registering with us such as name, email address, postal address, credit/debit card details along with a telephone number in the event that there are any issues in processing your order.
- Information that you provide to DROME for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information submitted to us with your consent not defined above.
Cookies (Collection of Anonymous Data)
Cookies are used on this website. Defined a cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use the information we obtain from a cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes and also to identify you in the event of further visits.
You can, should you choose, disable the Cookies from your browser and delete all Cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or selecting “delete cookies”. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu.
Use of Information
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified below; data will NOT be passed onto third parties for use in direct marketing unless we have your expressed consent. We may use your personal information:
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- To send to you goods purchased via the website;
- To send you commercial communications;
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service and website;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our website users;
- To send you marketing information with your express permission via mediums including email, post and telephone. You have the right to terminate marketing communications at any point by emailing “stop communications” via the contact us form;
- To send order confirmations and invoices to you;
- For internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To contact you in order to offer you credit terms for the purchase of products or services from the website and;
- To follow up if you have purchased products from our website as part of our customer care procedures.
Transfer of data
In addition to the points above we may transfer, disclose, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless you tell us you do not wish this to happen. This may include direct marketing agents.
Data Access Rights
You are entitled to request a copy of all personal data held about you. To obtain a copy please write to us:
Customer Services, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY.
We do, however, request an administration fee; therefore please enclose a cheque for £10.00, made payable to Footasylum Limited.